The ygap Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Internship Program is a 12-week professional development program which provides meaningful career experience in the non-profit sector. During this program Interns will learn about data collection and management, social entrepreneurship, social impact and community development.
• A background working with diverse communities
• A willingness to learn
• An enthusiasm to work as part of a team who’s passionate about backing local entrepreneurs to lift themselves out of poverty
• An analytical and keen problem-solving mind
• Successful applicants must commit to at least 3 full days a week, for a minimum of 12 weeks. A $20 daily stipend is provided
• Experience using Excel is essential
Applications reviewed as they are received