Sep 15, 2020
Bankstown NSW, Australia
This position provides support to the Business Improvement (BI) team on a variety of continuous improvement initiatives and BI projects.
You will work closely with business teams, subject matter experts and relevant IT teams to gather and analyse project requirements, document processes and develop high-level system solutions. You will also conduct workshops and liaise with stakeholders to implement these BI projects.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to collect, document and analyse project requirements.
- Work with IT to identify and develop system solutions.
- Support business teams to drive business improvement projects.
- Analyse options including the development of models that identify cost, quality and/or operational efficiencies and facilitating improved outcomes.
- Monitor improvement initiatives and organisation performance reporting.
- Enhance business improvement toolkit by researching and introducing new tools and templates. Facilitate and coordinate relevant workshops and training as required.
Key Skills and Training
Active Learning and Growth Mindset,
Creative Problem Solver,
Research and Analysis,
A relevant tertiary qualification.
Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in business analysis, and in systems design in a
broad sense – Information Systems, People and Processes.
Well-developed organisational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines
and attend to multiple tasks.
Sound analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving.
Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Sep 30, 2020