Sep 15, 2020
Penrith City Council
Penrith NSW, Australia
We are seeking a motivated individual with strong attention to detail and the ability to methodically manage large amounts of data to join our team on a permanent full-time basis in the role of an Asset Information Officer. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering and maintaining an accurate, up-to-date register of Council owned assets. The successful candidate will be a team player with good communication and computer skills; a sound understanding of the application of spatial data and Geographical Information Systems; an appreciation for collecting, researching, organising and reporting on data and developing process improvements; and the ability to prioritise and meet competing demands.
Key Skills and Training
Critical (Analytical) Thinking,
Research and Analysis
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or relevant field
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and tasks in a methodical, well documented and repeatable style.
- Sound understanding in the use, application and principles of working with spatial data and Geographical Information Systems
- Competent in the use of MS Office applications, in particular Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritise own time, work under pressure, and meet timeframes under competing demands.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders and work in a team environment.
Sep 27, 2020