Sep 14, 2020
Sydney NSW, Australia
Aid and Development
International Affairs and Diplomacy
Multiculturalism and Diversity
Public Health and Medicine
Refugee and Asylum Seeker
A new exciting junior position has recently been created in our Partnerships team. As the Partnerships Executive at UNICEF Australia, you will provide effective and efficient support to the partnerships team, support stronger engagement with our partners and collaborate with other UNICEF departments to build compelling cases for donor support. If you are proactive, positive, a brilliant communicator and passionate about working in the NFP or International Aid and Development sector, we would love to hear from you.
- Support the Corporate Partnerships function in maintaining strong communication with key accounts
- Provide admin support to the wider partnerships team, including scheduling, data entry and analysis
- Promote donor engagement through effective administration of events, donor research, communications and reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams and prepare information for reports and funding proposals
- Collaborate with stakeholders in ensuring projects are delivered within budget and on time
- Deliver immediate support in times of emergency
Key Skills and Training
Adaptive and Agile,
Administration and Project Management,
Fundraising and Investment,
Journalism and Content,
Research and Analysis,
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations or related field.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years work experience, with fundraising experience and/or understanding of the not for profit sector preferred.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Effective management in the development and implementation of multiple projects; demonstrated success in meeting tight deadlines.
- Good organisational and administrative skills including effective teamwork.
- Analytical capacity including the ability to identify critical issues and devise innovative solutions.
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working in the international aid and development sector.
This position reports to the Associate Director of Partnerships and is a 6 month Full Time Contract position with the possibility to extend. The role requires occasional work outside of regular hours. In the time of Covid-19, we are offering a work environment that prioritises flexibility, health and safety, including the option to work from home for the foreseeable future.
A competitive salary commensurate with the not for profit sector is offered together with the availability of sector-leading salary packaging to achieve an overall generous remuneration package
We are reviewing applications and organising interviews on a rolling basis and encourage applications as soon as possible.