Sep 10, 2020
Royal Far West
Sydney NSW, Australia
$75,000 - $85,000 yearly
Equality, Justice and Human Rights
Public Health and Medicine
Fundraising and Philanthropy
The Marketing and Communications Manager is primarily responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating the Royal Far West brand, marketing & communications activities to directly enable RFW’s key priorities of revenue generation, fundraising, advocacy, profile, brand positioning, service delivery and stakeholder engagement
- Enhance RFW’s brand recognition and positioning as a leading charity and Develop and execute RFW’s external marketing and communications activities across website, content, social media, digital media, brand media, earned media and segmented communications.
- Lead, develop, execute and evaluate tactical campaigns to support Health programs, Fundraising, Research & Advocacy, Corporate/Philanthropy and Accommodation & venues as a shared service.
- Provide effective leadership to two direct reports and drive the performance and outputs of the Marketing team
Key Skills and Training
Digital Marketing and Social Media Management,
Interpersonal Communication Skills,
Journalism and Content,
Marketing and Promotion
Must have/be able to demonstrate:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, or a related discipline
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the not for profit/charity sector and relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Develop, execute, report and evaluate communications and marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Successfully execute a social media strategy to grow and engage a supporter base
- Website optimisation/SEO, SEM, Paid social
- Partnership, donor or member-based engagement, account management and leveraging
- Experience with analytics – experienced with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, SEM Rush & Hootsuite
- Experience with programs/platforms – Wordpress, SEM Rush, Campaign Monitor or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude in the analysis and communication of complex information in a clear and timely manner
- Data tracking in performance measurement and market research.
- Understand consumer insights and needs coupled with sound commercial acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment, maturity, initiative, and diplomacy in professional approach
- A proactive and action driven professional attitude and approach with the ability to generate ideas, think innovatively and problem solve.
- Proven ability to lead and effectively manage the performance, output and development of direct reports
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and busy team.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to deliver to deadlines and budget.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Availability to represent RFW at fundraising initiatives, activities and events.
- The successful applicant will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check.
- Experience in the health sector
- Empathy for children’s health issues
Sep 25, 2020