The Perth Hub Communication Officer is primarily responsible for strengthening the AASYP brand presence and communicating our key messages through creative social media campaigns. Their objective is to maintain AASYP’s social media presence across the four platforms of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
● With support from the Chief Marketing Officer and Perth Hub Manager, develop and execute creative social media campaigns that engage and reach our target audience of young people across Australia and ASEAN
● Produce high-quality content including website content, graphics and social media copy
● Manage our AASYP social media channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (requires weekly update)
● Respond to any direct messages or comments on our social media channels
● Review and schedule content for our social media
● Be the brand guardian for our tone of voice
● Based in Perth
● Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms
● Proficient written and oral English communication skills
● Proficient in Wordpress and Canva (preferred)
● Attentive to detail
● Capable of working independently and as a team member
● Strong interest in advancing the ASEAN-Australia relationship
● Able to commit on average 3-5 hours per week
September 2020 until January 2021, with the opportunity to extend based on performance.